- Removes phosphate from pool water
- Helps maintain water clarity
- Cleans lines without foam
- Reduces phosphate
- Reduces pool maintenance
- Resolve any existing pool water issues before using ProTeam PhosAway
- Test and balance the pool water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm. Calcium Hardness. 200-400 ppm.
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using.
- Phosphate levels should be maintained at or below 1,000 ppb. The ideal levels of phosphate in pool water is under 250 ppb. Your local dealer can assist with the testing of these levels.
- Always apply this product with the circulation and filtration system operating. Add 6 ounces of ProTeam PhosAway EXTREME per 10,000 gallons of pool water. This dose will reduce up to 1,000 ppb of phosphates.
- ProTeam PhosAway EXTREME is safe to use in larger dosages. PhosAwayEXTREME cannot be overdosed.
- Run circulation and filtration system for 24 hours. Water may haze after application; this is an indication that the treated pool may have elevated levels of phosphates. Monitor filter pressure and clean or backwash as necessary according to instructions.
- Pools equipped with a sand filter can use ProTeam Dry Clarifier to speed up the pool recovery.
- 1 qt. bottle (12 per case)