The AquaNaut® Series of automatic suction cleaners are designed with patented technologies to deliver a thorough and reliable clean for pools of different shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. Available in two or four wheel drive models, AquaNaut features patented self-adjusting variable vanes known as V-Flex™ technology. Because the variable vanes automatically adjust to allow for large debris to pass through the cleaner, V-Flex technology delivers maximum power even at lower flow and provides the peace of mind of clog-free cleaning – covering pool floor, walls* and coves.
Handles large debris without clogging
- Patented V-Flex™ variable vane turbine technology eliminates clogs and maximizes power at almost any flow.
- Perfect for use with variable-speed pool pumps.
Expertly navigates any surface
- Patented robust tire treads provide superior climbing power and obstacle maneuverability.
Maintains constant suction
- Patented adjustable roller skirt maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces.
- Multiple pre-programmed steering sequences ensure complete pool coverage.
Optimal suction at almost any flow
- Three easily interchangeable throats improve debris passage and suction performance, making it ideal for use variable-speed pool pumps.
4-wheel drive capability
- With its rugged 4-wheels, both AquaNaut 400 and 450 can maintain power and balance in pools with deep ends.